August 19, 2020 at 03:43PM
• Soy broke multi-month resistance level 910.00
• Likely to rise to 930.00
Soy continues to rise after the earlier breakout of the key multi-month resistance level 910.00 (former monthly high from March and July).
The breakout of the resistance level 910.00 was preceded by the breakout of the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse from January.
Soy is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 930.00 (target price for the completion of the active intermediate impulse wave (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-19-august-2020-20200819/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Tuesday 29 September 2020 September 28, 2020 at 09:42PM
- NEWS: US stocks close higher led by the NASDAQ index September 28, 2020 at 09:13PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – Tuesday 29 September 2020 September 28, 2020 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Pres. Trump Press conference: Coronavirus testing strategy update September 28, 2020 at 08:44PM
- NEWS: More from Fed’s Mester: Expect unemployment to end year in 7% to 8% range September 28, 2020 at 08:35PM