Adds that the strength of any such recovery remains highly uncertain
The WTO comments according to the latest reading of its goods trade barometer. That pretty much adds to some uncertainty surrounding the pace of sustainability of the recovery we have seen from May to July up until now.
- Russia Readies $2 Billion of Currency Sales as Ruble Tumbles
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson: Shortcomings of UK labour market made painfully apparent by virus crisis September 29, 2020 at 11:39AM
- Citi Analyst Who Predicted Ruble Slump Forecasts More Weakness
- Bored with Bitcoin price, traders chase gains in altcoins and DeFi tokens
- Japanese Yen Outlook: Key USD/JPY Levels Amid Month-end Rebalancing