Looks toward retracement and the week’s highs
The USDCHF has cracked back above a swing area between 0.90647 and 0.90684 along with the 100 hour moving average at 0.90699. That area (from 0.90647 and 0.90699) is now support. Stay above keeps the bias more to the upside. Move below and we could see some disappointment on the failed break.
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD Easing After Debate, UK GDP, House Prices
- NEWS: Switzerland September Credit Suisse investor sentiment 26.2 vs 45.6 prior September 30, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: Germany September unemployment change -8.0k vs -7.0k expected September 30, 2020 at 08:55AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: Make-up strategies on inflation should be examined September 30, 2020 at 08:41AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: Low inflation poses fundamental challenges September 30, 2020 at 08:29AM