Can it stay above the dual levels.
The USDCHF has spiked higher in the NA session. The move to the upside started after breaking above a topside trend line and the swing low going back to August 5. Getting back above another swing area between 0.90647 and 0.90684 and the 100 hour moving average at 0.90696 sent the price even higher.
- NEWS: EU warns there won’t be enough vaccines for the whole EU population by end-2021 October 27, 2020 at 03:41PM
- VIX Index: US Election Uncertainty to Drive Market Volatility
- NEWS: The move to the downside continues for the USDJPY October 27, 2020 at 03:34PM
- NEWS: Atlanta Fed sees Thursday’s US GDP report up 36.2% October 27, 2020 at 03:26PM
- GBPNZD Wave Analysis 27 October, 2020