The pair is in a narrow range for the USDCAD but the buyers are not winning.
The USDCAD is extending it’s low a trading range. The range is currently 39 pips. The 22 day averages 81 pips. There is room to roam and the sellers are trying to make a play once again.
- Bored with Bitcoin price, traders chase gains in altcoins and DeFi tokens
- Japanese Yen Outlook: Key USD/JPY Levels Amid Month-end Rebalancing
- NEWS: Dollar eases a little on the session, what’s the month-end play? September 29, 2020 at 10:32AM
- NEWS: Germany’s Roth in letter to UK government: A fair Brexit deal is still possible September 29, 2020 at 10:11AM
- NEWS: Eurozone September final consumer confidence -13.9 vs -13.9 prelim September 29, 2020 at 10:00AM