Weekly US petroleum inventory data
API data late yesterday:
Crude rose about 20 cents on the headlines to $42.79 per barrel. The headline isn’t as bullish as anticipated but the gasoline drawdown was larger.
The OPEC JMMC meeting is also taking place right now with Russia’s Novak stressing the need for full compliance.
- NEWS: US household net worth rose by record $7.61 trillion in 2nd quarter September 21, 2020 at 05:09PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD exits the chop area and targets September lows area September 21, 2020 at 04:43PM
- NEWS: European equity close: German stocks fall most since March September 21, 2020 at 04:40PM
- The reasons behind Bitcoin’s drop
- Dow plunges 900 points as September sell-off continues