S&P 500 futures are 2 points above fair value after an 8 point rise to a record closing high yesterday.
There isn’t much on the agenda that threatens a re-think today. Weekly oil inventories are due at 1430 GMT and there is a 20-year bond auction at 1700 GMT. The Fed may offer some hints
- Stocks rise as tech bounces, but S&P 500 and Dow still on pace for 4-week losing streak
- NEWS: Florida Gov. DeSantis lifts restrictions on restaurants September 25, 2020 at 05:25PM
- NEWS: Fed’s George: Economic recovery far from complete September 25, 2020 at 05:22PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD tests 100 day MA. New lows for the week. September 25, 2020 at 04:50PM
- NEWS: European shares close a ugly week week on a down note September 25, 2020 at 04:36PM