No headlines behind the move
USD/JPY is at the highs of the day, up 26 pips to 105.67 after falling as low as 105.10 in Asia.
The gain in the pair is part of a broad US dollar move higher. The euro, pounds and Swiss franc are all at session lows. Precious metals are also getting hit.
- NEWS: GBPUSD trades to new session lows and moves below a swing area September 21, 2020 at 03:33PM
- NEWS: Dow down over 700 points now September 21, 2020 at 03:19PM
- NEWS: OPEC watching Libya oil restart closely, needs to see if sustained September 21, 2020 at 03:04PM
- NEWS: China will not approve current agreement to sell TikTok’s US operations – report September 21, 2020 at 02:55PM
- NEWS: USDCAD tests swing area from August September 21, 2020 at 02:53PM