Latest data released by ONS – 19 August 2020
Slight delay in the release by the source. Those are solid beat on inflation figures and from the headline it will help to alleviate some pressure off the BOE and buy them more time with the current wait-and-see approach.
- NEWS: Dallas Fed manufacturing index rises to 13.6 vs. 9.5 estimate September 28, 2020 at 03:32PM
- NEWS: More from ECB Lagarde: Not complacent about being under inflation target September 28, 2020 at 03:20PM
- GBPCHF Wave Analysis 28 September, 2020
- AUDCAD Wave Analysis 28 September, 2020
- AUDCHF Wave Analysis 28 September, 2020