Daily thread to exchange ideas and to share your thoughts
Dollar weakness continues to be a key theme to watch out for as we potentially start to see the market break away from a tighter trading range over the past few weeks.
- NEWS: UK Covid cases falls to 4044 from yesterday’s 5693 September 28, 2020 at 04:11PM
- Dow, Nasdaq Rally as USD Pulls Back to Start a Busy Week
- NEWS: GBPUSD falls back toward 50% and 200 hour MA September 28, 2020 at 03:57PM
- U.S. Stocks Join in Global Rally; Dollar Weakens, Russian ruble weakened
- NEWS: Dallas Fed manufacturing index rises to 13.6 vs. 9.5 estimate September 28, 2020 at 03:32PM