Cases up 3715
The chances of a big backslide in the virus in Europe in the fall continues to climb.
Italy also reported 642 cases today, which was the highest since May 23 and up from 403 yesterday.
- NEWS: Funding pressures acting up ahead of month-end, quarter-end September 29, 2020 at 11:49AM
- Russia Readies $2 Billion of Currency Sales as Ruble Tumbles
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson: Shortcomings of UK labour market made painfully apparent by virus crisis September 29, 2020 at 11:39AM
- Citi Analyst Who Predicted Ruble Slump Forecasts More Weakness
- Bored with Bitcoin price, traders chase gains in altcoins and DeFi tokens