This kicked off two days ago with .
China has begun an anti-dumping probe into Australian wine
Over past months China has hit barley and beef exports from China with increased duties. Looks like wine might be next.
- NEWS: Australia Q3 terms of trade: import prices -3.5% q/q and export prices -5.1% October 29, 2020 at 12:32AM
- NEWS: US overnight equity index futures are on a rip October 29, 2020 at 12:24AM
- NEWS: BOJ policy statement due Thursday 29 October 2020 – preview October 29, 2020 at 12:16AM
- NEWS: NZ business confidence (October, final) -15.7 October 29, 2020 at 12:00AM
- NEWS: Japan Retail sales for September -0.1% m/m (expected +1.0%) October 28, 2020 at 11:50PM