Gold falls back below $2,000 to start the day, what levels to look out for?
Gold tracked higher in trading yesterday to a high of $2,015 before seeing a brief and quick dip to a low of $1,976, but buyers managed to defend the drop by holding on to the 200-hour MA (blue line) before resuming
- Japanese Yen Outlook: Key USD/JPY Levels Amid Month-end Rebalancing
- NEWS: Dollar eases a little on the session, what’s the month-end play? September 29, 2020 at 10:32AM
- NEWS: Germany’s Roth in letter to UK government: A fair Brexit deal is still possible September 29, 2020 at 10:11AM
- NEWS: Eurozone September final consumer confidence -13.9 vs -13.9 prelim September 29, 2020 at 10:00AM
- Global Markets: Shares slip as U.S. presidential debate looms