Germany reports another 1,510 new coronavirus cases today, that is the highest daily count since the end of April
That brings the total active cases across the country to ~13,700 – the most since 14 May. Meanwhile, another 7 deaths were reported and that brings the total tally on that front to 9,243 persons as of
Search Web: German virus cases continue to climb, Merkel warns against further relaxing restrictions
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20