Sellers eyeing the 100 hour MA?
The GBPUSD is stepping lower. The last break took the price below the 50% of the week’s midpoint at 1.31699. The price initially bounced off that level earlier in the day, but corrected up to resistance at 1.31998 and found the sellers (.
- US housing market continues to benefit from coronavirus
- NEWS: EU warns there won’t be enough vaccines for the whole EU population by end-2021 October 27, 2020 at 03:41PM
- VIX Index: US Election Uncertainty to Drive Market Volatility
- NEWS: The move to the downside continues for the USDJPY October 27, 2020 at 03:34PM
- NEWS: Atlanta Fed sees Thursday’s US GDP report up 36.2% October 27, 2020 at 03:26PM