Latest data released by the ECB – 19 August 2020
Slight delay in the release by the source. Imports and exports continue to improve at the end of Q2, but general flows in/out of the euro area economy are still lagging behind pre-virus levels when you compare them to the same period last year.
- NEWS: BOE’s Haldane: None of the conditions for negative rates have been satisfied September 30, 2020 at 09:35AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Weidmann: Large-scale government bond purchases risk blurring line between fiscal, monetary policy September 30, 2020 at 09:18AM
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD Easing After Debate, UK GDP, House Prices
- NEWS: Switzerland September Credit Suisse investor sentiment 26.2 vs 45.6 prior September 30, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: Germany September unemployment change -8.0k vs -7.0k expected September 30, 2020 at 08:55AM