GBP/USD trades a little higher on the day as buyers keep up the momentum after a break above 1.3200 in trading yesterday
The pair is now trading at 1.3250-60 levels, building off the momentum from yesterday where the dollar faltered and price action broke above the 9 March high @ 1.3200.
- NEWS: Dollar moves off lows as earlier trends reverse September 30, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Mnuchin says there is still no agreement on stimulus deal September 30, 2020 at 08:17PM
- Dow rises more than 350 points, cutting September’s losses
- NEWS: Seasonals: October tends to be a strong month for US equities, except in election years September 30, 2020 at 08:06PM
- NEWS: Gains melting away in US equities September 30, 2020 at 07:55PM