ASB and ANZ updated their forecasts earlier this week to both expect the same, that is:
– RBNZ to go negative in April 2021
BNZ now with the forecast.
– See a negative rate April 2021, OCR to -0.25%
BNZ cite the RBNZ itself, the Bank has basically indicated it’ll be taking the rate negative.
- NEWS: Crude oil futures settle at $40.31 September 24, 2020 at 07:34PM
- NEWS: Mexico lowers benchmark rate to 4.25% from 4.50% September 24, 2020 at 07:05PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Williams: Structural inequality stifles growth September 24, 2020 at 07:01PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Bullard: Our QE policy is ‘about right’ for now September 24, 2020 at 06:41PM
- IBEX 35 Forecast: Rising COVID Infections Exacerbates Bearish Technical Picture