August 19, 2020 at 03:40PM
• EURNZD reversed from resistance level 1.8200
• Likely to fall to 1.7900
EURNZD recently reversed down from the multi-month resistance level 1.8200 (which formed the monthly double top in May).
The resistance area near the resistance level 1.8200 was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band and by the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse from the middle of March.
EURNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.7900 (former top of the sharp upward impulse wave (i) from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-19-august-2020-20200819/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ECB’s Weidmann: Large-scale government bond purchases risk blurring line between fiscal, monetary policy September 30, 2020 at 09:18AM
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD Easing After Debate, UK GDP, House Prices
- NEWS: Switzerland September Credit Suisse investor sentiment 26.2 vs 45.6 prior September 30, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: Germany September unemployment change -8.0k vs -7.0k expected September 30, 2020 at 08:55AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: Make-up strategies on inflation should be examined September 30, 2020 at 08:41AM