August 19, 2020 at 03:39PM
• Copper broke round level 300.00
• Likely to rise to 310.00
Copper today broke above the round resistance level 300.00 (which stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave 3 in July).
The breakout of the resistance level 300.00 accelerated the active short-term impulse wave 5 from the start of August.
Copper is likely to rise in the active impulse waves (i) and 5 toward the next resistance level 310.00. Strong support now remains at the support level 300.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-19-august-2020-20200819/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: The sharp turn in sentiment continues September 24, 2020 at 06:33PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Evans: More fiscal relief needed September 24, 2020 at 06:07PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Barkin: Having rates lower for longer does not mean 0% forever September 24, 2020 at 06:05PM
- NEWS: US auctions off $50 billion of 7 year notes at 0.462% September 24, 2020 at 06:01PM
- NEWS: More from Fed’s Bullard: Fed policy is in great shape right now September 24, 2020 at 05:54PM