August 19, 2020 at 03:39PM
• Copper broke round level 300.00
• Likely to rise to 310.00
Copper today broke above the round resistance level 300.00 (which stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave 3 in July).
The breakout of the resistance level 300.00 accelerated the active short-term impulse wave 5 from the start of August.
Copper is likely to rise in the active impulse waves (i) and 5 toward the next resistance level 310.00. Strong support now remains at the support level 300.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-19-august-2020-20200819/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US dollar under pressure January 26, 2021 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Private oil data shows a hefty draw (small build was expected) in headline crude oil inventory January 26, 2021 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: US major indices close lower on the day (but not GME) January 26, 2021 at 09:06PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – Australia Q4 inflation January 26, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD hangs above the 100/200 hour MA January 26, 2021 at 08:50PM