August 18, 2020 at 02:41PM
• USDCHF broke key support level 0.9060
• Likely to fall to 0.9000
USDCHF today broke below the key support level 0.9060 (which stopped the previous waves (iii) and 3 earlier this month – as can be seen below).
The breakout of the support level 0.9060 continues the active short-term impulse wave 5 – which belongs to the extended downward impulse sequence (3) from March.
USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 0.9000 (intersecting with the lower support trendline of the wide weekly down channel from May of 2019).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Senate procedural vote shows it will be tough to impeach Trump January 26, 2021 at 08:33PM
- NEWS: Sometimes you just have to look at the market in awe January 26, 2021 at 08:26PM
- NEWS: WTI crude oil futures settle at $52.61 January 26, 2021 at 08:14PM
- NZD/USD Breaks Out of Narrow Range Ahead of FOMC Rate Decision
- NEWS: Microsoft earnings after the close. What is market expecting? January 26, 2021 at 07:20PM