August 18, 2020 at 02:41PM
• USDCHF broke key support level 0.9060
• Likely to fall to 0.9000
USDCHF today broke below the key support level 0.9060 (which stopped the previous waves (iii) and 3 earlier this month – as can be seen below).
The breakout of the support level 0.9060 continues the active short-term impulse wave 5 – which belongs to the extended downward impulse sequence (3) from March.
USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 0.9000 (intersecting with the lower support trendline of the wide weekly down channel from May of 2019).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: GBPUSD trades to new session lows and moves below a swing area September 21, 2020 at 03:33PM
- NEWS: Dow down over 700 points now September 21, 2020 at 03:19PM
- NEWS: OPEC watching Libya oil restart closely, needs to see if sustained September 21, 2020 at 03:04PM
- NEWS: China will not approve current agreement to sell TikTok’s US operations – report September 21, 2020 at 02:55PM
- NEWS: USDCAD tests swing area from August September 21, 2020 at 02:53PM