August 18, 2020 at 02:43PM
• USDCAD broke pivotal support level 1.3200
• Likely to fall to 1.3100
USDCAD today broke below the pivotal support level 1.3200 (former monthly low from, February – was also reversed the price earlier this month)
The breakout of the support level 1.3200 continues the active sharp daily downtrend from the middle of March.
USDCAD is likely to fall further in the active impulse waves C and (v) toward the next support level 1.3100.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdcad-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck
- Oil Price Rebound Stalls Ahead of Monthly High with OPEC on Sidelines
- Australian Dollar May Extend Fall Despite Easing Covid-19 Restrictions
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM