August 18, 2020 at 02:43PM
• USDCAD broke pivotal support level 1.3200
• Likely to fall to 1.3100
USDCAD today broke below the pivotal support level 1.3200 (former monthly low from, February – was also reversed the price earlier this month)
The breakout of the support level 1.3200 continues the active sharp daily downtrend from the middle of March.
USDCAD is likely to fall further in the active impulse waves C and (v) toward the next support level 1.3100.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdcad-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: WTI crude oil futures settle at $52.61 January 26, 2021 at 08:14PM
- NZD/USD Breaks Out of Narrow Range Ahead of FOMC Rate Decision
- NEWS: Microsoft earnings after the close. What is market expecting? January 26, 2021 at 07:20PM
- US Recession Watch, January 2021 – Slowing Growth Evident as Calendar Turns
- NEWS: ‘Keep your distance, wear a mask, and sell USD rallies’ – SocGen January 26, 2021 at 07:16PM