The market sees a move to negative rates next year for the RBNZ
The market pricing for negative rates is building after the RBNZ meeting last week reaffirmed that the central bank will do whatever it takes to bolster the economy, and that includes pursuing negative rates as they also moved to jawbone the kiwi lower.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Bleak if 1.16 Support Breaks
- NEWS: UK will extend its wage covering scheme during the new coronavirus lockdown October 31, 2020 at 09:44PM
- Gold Price Forecast – The Calm Before the US Election Storm
- NEWS: Coronavirus – UK PM Johnson to announce a new lockdown, through to until December 2 October 31, 2020 at 04:17PM
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC