The Kiwi $ is a bit of a laggard, although so far it has managed to hold above 0.6550 after its pop above there during the US afternoon.
EUR, AUD, GBP, JPY, CHF all better against the USD.
- Virus fears push European stocks to worst week since June
- Stocks rise as tech bounces, but S&P 500 and Dow still on pace for 4-week losing streak
- NEWS: Florida Gov. DeSantis lifts restrictions on restaurants September 25, 2020 at 05:25PM
- NEWS: Fed’s George: Economic recovery far from complete September 25, 2020 at 05:22PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD tests 100 day MA. New lows for the week. September 25, 2020 at 04:50PM