The weaker US dollar is a boon for the kiwi, not that a boon is what is being sought right now. The RBNZ for one would like the currency lower.
The NZD has been an underperformer over past weeks, but it has shaken that off so far this week to get back to 0.66.
- NEWS: Funding pressures acting up ahead of month-end, quarter-end September 29, 2020 at 11:49AM
- Russia Readies $2 Billion of Currency Sales as Ruble Tumbles
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson: Shortcomings of UK labour market made painfully apparent by virus crisis September 29, 2020 at 11:39AM
- Citi Analyst Who Predicted Ruble Slump Forecasts More Weakness
- Bored with Bitcoin price, traders chase gains in altcoins and DeFi tokens