European stocks back in the green now
European indices are now in positive territory after a softer start, but I would argue that the risk mood remains more tepid for the time being with US futures seen up by ~0.1% and generally little changed for the most part.
- Virus fears push European stocks to worst week since June
- Stocks rise as tech bounces, but S&P 500 and Dow still on pace for 4-week losing streak
- NEWS: Florida Gov. DeSantis lifts restrictions on restaurants September 25, 2020 at 05:25PM
- NEWS: Fed’s George: Economic recovery far from complete September 25, 2020 at 05:22PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD tests 100 day MA. New lows for the week. September 25, 2020 at 04:50PM