Meanwhile in Australia, the state of Victoria has had more than 2100 cases in the outbreak since May 26.
All but 103 of the cases can be genomically sequenced linked back to an outbreak associated with the Rydges Hotel. This is where returnees to Melbourne were being quarantined. With inadequate supervision.
- NEWS: US 10-year yields rise to the highest since June October 30, 2020 at 07:22PM
- Euro Shrugs Off Strong Growth in Germany, Heads for Two-Month Slump
- NEWS: US daily virus cases hit 90,000 for the first time October 30, 2020 at 07:08PM
- GBP/USD Weekly Forecast: US Election the Main Risk, BoE to Boost QE
- NEWS: Crude oil futures settle at $35.79 October 30, 2020 at 06:42PM