Stock is down before the earnings release
Nvidia will release their 2nd quarter earnings after the close. The chipmaker is expected to see earnings rise to $1.97 from last year’s $1.24 on revenues of $3.7 billion vs. $2.6 billion a year ago. The adjusted gross margins are expected to rise to 61.9% from 60.1% in 2020.
- NEWS: Pfizer says planning Phase 2/3 study of coronavirus antiviral drug in late 2020, early 2021 October 27, 2020 at 11:11AM
- Gold Price – Looking For a Reason to Range Break as Volatility Wanes
- NEWS: UK October CBI retailing reported sales -23 vs -1 expected October 27, 2020 at 11:00AM
- Has the U.S. stock market bubble started to blow?
- EUR/GBP Analysis: Brexit Hopes Bolster Pound Sterling