A mixed and slow session for Asian equities for the most part
The push higher in the Nasdaq and the S&P 500 is failing to really brighten the mood as we look to get things going in European morning trade.
- NEWS: Mnuchin says there is still no agreement on stimulus deal September 30, 2020 at 08:17PM
- Dow rises more than 350 points, cutting September’s losses
- NEWS: Seasonals: October tends to be a strong month for US equities, except in election years September 30, 2020 at 08:06PM
- NEWS: Gains melting away in US equities September 30, 2020 at 07:55PM
- NEWS: Mnuchin has left Pelosi’s office. Waiting on comment September 30, 2020 at 07:51PM