S&P remains below its all-time intraday high reached earlier today at 3395.06
The NASDAQ index is trading to new session highs at 11215.98. That is up 86 points or 0.78% on the day and is yet another new all-time record. Amazon shares are up 4.13%, Tesla shares are up 4.21% and Zoom shares are up 3.3%.
- NEWS: Mnuchin has left Pelosi’s office. Waiting on comment September 30, 2020 at 07:51PM
- NEWS: Crude oil futures settle at $40.22 September 30, 2020 at 07:36PM
- US Dollar: Ready to Rumble with High-Impact Data – EURUSD, AUDUSD
- NEWS: McConnell: Republicans and Democrats are far apart of virus relief September 30, 2020 at 07:25PM
- NEWS: Moderna says its vaccine won’t be ready before US election September 30, 2020 at 07:24PM