HK exchanges on the approiach of Severe Tropical Storm Higos
Workers tend to shelter at home and not go to work in case of an 8 signal, but its now surpassed that at a Signal 9 level.
Search Web: Hong Kong exchange cancels premarket trading due to approaching typhoon – signal 9 in force
- NEWS: Call to postpone elections as coronavirus cases surge (in Malaysia) October 28, 2020 at 02:29AM
- Dollar Up, but Caution Reigns as U.S. Election Draws Ever Closer
- Dow Jones Falls on Rising Virus Cases, Hang Seng Vulnerable to a Pullback
- NEWS: RBA monetary policy board member Harper says the Bank can ramp up bond purchases indefinitely October 28, 2020 at 01:56AM
- NEWS: Coronavirus vaccine production likely to exceed 16bn doses in 2021 October 28, 2020 at 01:48AM