That is up from the 738 new cases reported yesterday
However, the lower case count from yesterday could be attributed to the “weekend factor” once again. Adding to the 1,390 new cases today, another 4 deaths were also reported and that takes the total tally on that front to 9,236 persons.
- NEWS: BOE’s Haldane: None of the conditions for negative rates have been satisfied September 30, 2020 at 09:35AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Weidmann: Large-scale government bond purchases risk blurring line between fiscal, monetary policy September 30, 2020 at 09:18AM
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD Easing After Debate, UK GDP, House Prices
- NEWS: Switzerland September Credit Suisse investor sentiment 26.2 vs 45.6 prior September 30, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: Germany September unemployment change -8.0k vs -7.0k expected September 30, 2020 at 08:55AM