EUR/USD trades at the highs just under 1.1900
As the dollar keeps weaker on the day, EUR/USD is flirting with levels close to the 1.1900 handle as buyers are looking to try and break to the topside after holding between 1.1700 and 1.1900 over the past three weeks.
- Gold and silver forms a base for renewed growth
- Dow futures fall more than 200 points after U.S. presidential debate
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Key USD/CAD Levels to Watch
- NEWS: China reportedly preparing to launch antitrust probe into Google September 30, 2020 at 10:26AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD inches back towards 1.1700 as sellers wrestle back some near-term control September 30, 2020 at 10:23AM