August 18, 2020 at 02:41PM
• Natural gas broke key resistance level 2.40
• Likely to rise to 2.50
Natural gas recently broke through the key resistance level 2.40 (previous upward target, the last time this price level reversed the price was in the middle of last December)
The breakout of the resistance level 2.40 was preceded by the breakout of the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse wave from the start of last November.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.500 (target price for the completion of the active minor impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Weekend – Iraq plans to cut oil output in January and February January 24, 2021 at 10:20PM
- NEWS: Australia has given provisional approval to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine January 24, 2021 at 10:00PM
- NEWS: China’s yuan – “nowhere for it to go but down” & intervention coming January 24, 2021 at 09:49PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Monday 25 January 2021 January 24, 2021 at 09:36PM
- NEWS: Saudi sovereign wealth fund to double assets in the next five years to $1.07 tln January 24, 2021 at 09:20PM