August 18, 2020 at 02:41PM
• Natural gas broke key resistance level 2.40
• Likely to rise to 2.50
Natural gas recently broke through the key resistance level 2.40 (previous upward target, the last time this price level reversed the price was in the middle of last December)
The breakout of the resistance level 2.40 was preceded by the breakout of the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse wave from the start of last November.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.500 (target price for the completion of the active minor impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NIAID says Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine generates a strong immune response September 29, 2020 at 10:14PM
- NEWS: French police have arrested 29 people in cryptocurrency scheme to finance jihadis September 29, 2020 at 10:01PM
- NEWS: US media reports that Disney is to layoff 28,000 employees – Coronavirus once again hitting the theme park business September 29, 2020 at 09:51PM
- NEWS: Private survey of oil inventories shows a draw in headline crude stocks September 29, 2020 at 09:31PM
- NEWS: North Korea’s UN ambassador says COVID-19 is under safe and stable control in his country September 29, 2020 at 09:20PM