USD/JPY declines below 106.00
USD/JPY is at a six-day low as the pressure on the US dollar mounts. There is some broad-based weakness taking hold. It’s increasingly becoming the default mode in the market to sell US dollars, so long as there isn’t genuine risk aversion.
- NEWS: Dallas Fed manufacturing index rises to 13.6 vs. 9.5 estimate September 28, 2020 at 03:32PM
- NEWS: More from ECB Lagarde: Not complacent about being under inflation target September 28, 2020 at 03:20PM
- GBPCHF Wave Analysis 28 September, 2020
- AUDCAD Wave Analysis 28 September, 2020
- AUDCHF Wave Analysis 28 September, 2020