Nothing new on that front
The lack of stimulus in the US is a ticking time bomb. I would have thought the market would be kicking and screaming by now but the prospect of $300/week from emergency funds is keeping the wolves at bay, in part because US virus infections are slowing.
- NEWS: Pelosi and Mnuchin will meet to discuss more coronavirus aid at 6.30pm NY time (2230GMT) September 28, 2020 at 11:06PM
- Why Did the Stock Market Rally Today? Nasdaq 100 Week Ahead
- NEWS: UK PM Boris Johnson set to announce measures to help the unemployed September 28, 2020 at 10:59PM
- NEWS: Canada coronavirus – Quebec’s two big cities are stepping up lockdown restrictions September 28, 2020 at 10:45PM
- NEWS: Its a big Tuesday ahead for Federal Reserve speakers – September 28, 2020 at 10:40PM