Latest data released by the SNB – 17 August 2020
Another week, another modest increase in Swiss sight deposits. This once again just reaffirms that the SNB is actively intervening in the market to limit franc strength, as they continue to keep their policy stance since March of stepping into the market more often.
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Dollar loses further ground, stocks sluggish September 29, 2020 at 12:42PM
- NEWS: Funding pressures acting up ahead of month-end, quarter-end September 29, 2020 at 11:49AM
- Russia Readies $2 Billion of Currency Sales as Ruble Tumbles
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson: Shortcomings of UK labour market made painfully apparent by virus crisis September 29, 2020 at 11:39AM
- Citi Analyst Who Predicted Ruble Slump Forecasts More Weakness