Not a whole lot going on to start the new day/week
Elsewhere, Treasury yields are a tad lower at the longer end of the curve while precious metals are advancing slightly. Major currencies in general aren’t doing much either.
- NEWS: Private survey of oil inventories shows a draw in headline crude stocks September 29, 2020 at 09:31PM
- NEWS: North Korea’s UN ambassador says COVID-19 is under safe and stable control in his country September 29, 2020 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: Italy’s Treasury is said to have cut its 2020 deficit to GDP target (to 10.8% from prior 11.9%) September 29, 2020 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: Private oil survey data due at the bottom of the hour September 29, 2020 at 09:19PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Dollar slides ahead of debate September 29, 2020 at 09:10PM