S&P index falls short once again
The S&P index closed short of its record high at 3386.15.
The Dow industrial average has been down for 2 last 3 trading days
- NEWS: White House’s Meadows says he’s seen substantial movement on a stimulus deal September 30, 2020 at 06:35PM
- NEWS: September seasonal scorecard: Selling gold worked September 30, 2020 at 06:33PM
- NEWS: Biden: Looks forward to the next debate September 30, 2020 at 05:53PM
- NEWS: Senate Majority Leader McConnell: Pelosi’s latest aid bill has poison pills September 30, 2020 at 05:35PM
- NEWS: US yields move higher with the yield curve steepening September 30, 2020 at 05:34PM