An update on the Australian dollar via Westpac, looking for it to drop a little but not yet.
WPAC forecast AUD/USD on 0.71 at the end of September, but still supported into the September. FOMC meeting before then.
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck
- Oil Price Rebound Stalls Ahead of Monthly High with OPEC on Sidelines
- Australian Dollar May Extend Fall Despite Easing Covid-19 Restrictions
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM