Gold still largely consolidating above $1,900 for now
After the sharp fall on 11 August last week and the drop below $1,900 on 12 August, gold buyers managed to pull things back up and since then we have been seeing price action consolidate above $1,900 levels.
- How Will Markets React to the 2020 Election?
- NEWS: US October consumer confidence 100.9 vs 102.0 expected October 27, 2020 at 02:00PM
- NEWS: Richmond Fed manufacturing index for October 29 vs. 18 estimate October 27, 2020 at 01:59PM
- NEWS: US stocks marginally higher in early US trading October 27, 2020 at 01:38PM
- NEWS: USDJPY trades to a new session low October 27, 2020 at 01:35PM