Forex news for North American trading on only 17, 2020
A quiet day on the economic front US Empire manufacturing index came in weaker than expected +3.7 vs. 50.0 expected. The NAHB housing market index rose to 78 from 73. Those were the only two economic releases to economic releases in the North American session today.
Search Web: Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: US dollar ends the day is the weakest of the major currencies
- NEWS: ECB’s Jochnick: The possibility of a double-dip recession cannot be ruled out yet October 29, 2020 at 10:24AM
- ECB is set to hold fire and signal more easing in December amid lockdown fears
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/NZD Looking a for Turning Point
- NEWS: Eurozone October final consumer confidence -15.5 vs -15.5 prelim October 29, 2020 at 10:01AM
- NEWS: China emphasises on tech self-reliance in five-year plan October 29, 2020 at 10:00AM