GBP/USD holds a little above 1.3100 but buyers have failed to keep a break above the figure level into the close three times since last week
Cable buyers defended the 200-hour MA (blue line) on the session and kept the near-term bias more bullish in a push back above 1.3100.
- NEWS: Trump has approved Alaska – Canada rail line development September 30, 2020 at 12:26AM
- NEWS: Citi, HSBC both tip central banks as big gold buyers in 2021 September 30, 2020 at 12:22AM
- NEWS: UK data: BRC Shop Price Index -1.6% y/y (vs. expected Y -1.4%) September 30, 2020 at 12:11AM
- XAU/USD, Equity Markets Anxiously Eye First Presidential Debate
- NEWS: Pelosi, Mnuchin are trying to reach a coronavirus-relief deal before the US election September 29, 2020 at 11:56PM