AUD/USD at the best levels of the day
The Australian dollar is climbing with the improving mood in markets today and the weakening US dollar.
The release of 13F filings has brought out some animal spirits, especially in precious metals. That’s helped to lift AUD/USD by 40 pips to 0.7212.
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck
- Oil Price Rebound Stalls Ahead of Monthly High with OPEC on Sidelines
- Australian Dollar May Extend Fall Despite Easing Covid-19 Restrictions
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM