New cov1 COVID-19 cases are falling each day now after more than a month of the second lockdown.
The death toll is still being fed by the large pipeline of cases reported in past weeks, up 17 on the day.
- NEWS: Australia’s Victoria state premier says outbreak is now under control, time to open up the economy October 26, 2020 at 04:31AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 8,685 new coronavirus cases in latest update today October 26, 2020 at 04:10AM
- NEWS: US coronavirus – El Paso Texas hospitals filling to capacity October 26, 2020 at 03:39AM
- Australian Dollar Capped By Resistance Ahead of Q3 Inflation Data
- NEWS: China says steel output will be up around 4% this year October 26, 2020 at 03:11AM