What’s moving markets on Monday
We haven’t seen a
whole lot of activity as Monday gets going, though there have been some notable
updates. As far as markets go, we’re in a consolidation phase all around.
Stocks are consolidating just off record highs, gold is doing the same, and the
US Dollar is consolidating its recent run of declines.
- NEWS: Pelosi releases an updated coronavirus economic relief package proposal September 28, 2020 at 11:30PM
- XAU/USD: Gold Price Attempts to Base as US Dollar Peels Back
- NEWS: Pelosi and Mnuchin will meet to discuss more coronavirus aid at 6.30pm NY time (2230GMT) September 28, 2020 at 11:06PM
- Why Did the Stock Market Rally Today? Nasdaq 100 Week Ahead
- NEWS: UK PM Boris Johnson set to announce measures to help the unemployed September 28, 2020 at 10:59PM