August 17, 2020 at 03:54PM
• EURGBP reversed from round support level 0.9000
• Likely to rise to 0.9155
EURGBP recently reversed up from the key round support level 0.9000 (which stopped the (a)-wave of the previous minor corrective wave (ii)).
The support area near the support level 0.9000 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the next strong support level 0.8950 (low of the daily Morning Star from the middle of July).
EURGBP is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9155 (top of the previous impulse waves 1 and (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-17-august-2020-20200817/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Baker Hughes US oil rig count 183 vs 179 prior September 25, 2020 at 06:02PM
- Virus fears push European stocks to worst week since June
- Stocks rise as tech bounces, but S&P 500 and Dow still on pace for 4-week losing streak
- NEWS: Florida Gov. DeSantis lifts restrictions on restaurants September 25, 2020 at 05:25PM
- NEWS: Fed’s George: Economic recovery far from complete September 25, 2020 at 05:22PM