August 17, 2020 at 03:53PM
• AUDUSD reversed from support level 0.7100
• Likely to rise to 0.7250
AUDUSD recently reversed up from the key support level 0.7100 (which stopped the two previous corrective waves A and (4)).
The support area near the support level 0.7100 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from June.
AUDUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.7250 (top of the previous mid-term impulse wave (5)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audusd-wave-analysis-17-august-2020-20200817/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US to purchase another 200m doses of coronavirus vaccines January 26, 2021 at 09:54PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Wednesday 27 January 2021 January 26, 2021 at 09:53PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US dollar under pressure January 26, 2021 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Private oil data shows a hefty draw (small build was expected) in headline crude oil inventory January 26, 2021 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: US major indices close lower on the day (but not GME) January 26, 2021 at 09:06PM