August 17, 2020 at 03:52PM
• AUDNZD broke resistance level 1.0865
• Likely to rise to 1.1100
AUDNZD recently broke above the key multi-month resistance level 1.0865 (which has been steadily reversing the price from last November, as can be seen below).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.0865 accelerated the active short-term impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher-level impulse wave C from July.
AUDNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.1100 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-17-august-2020-20200817/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US to purchase another 200m doses of coronavirus vaccines January 26, 2021 at 09:54PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Wednesday 27 January 2021 January 26, 2021 at 09:53PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US dollar under pressure January 26, 2021 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Private oil data shows a hefty draw (small build was expected) in headline crude oil inventory January 26, 2021 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: US major indices close lower on the day (but not GME) January 26, 2021 at 09:06PM