UK press (Telegraph) with the report, citing the UK’s Trade Secretary Liz Truss
Good news. Its the details that often bog down negotiations on these agreements. An ‘in principle’ agreement is a small baby first step only.
Search Web: The UK is aiming for an ‘in principle’ trade agreement with Japan by the end of this month
- Japanese Yen Outlook: Key USD/JPY Levels Amid Month-end Rebalancing
- NEWS: Dollar eases a little on the session, what’s the month-end play? September 29, 2020 at 10:32AM
- NEWS: Germany’s Roth in letter to UK government: A fair Brexit deal is still possible September 29, 2020 at 10:11AM
- NEWS: Eurozone September final consumer confidence -13.9 vs -13.9 prelim September 29, 2020 at 10:00AM
- Global Markets: Shares slip as U.S. presidential debate looms